I am currently reading The Startup Owners Manual by Stephen Blank. Not that our company is a start up, we've been around well over a decade. That be...
What Hollywood Stars Have in Common with Entrepreneurs
October 22, 2014
The Humble Business Card
May 1, 2014
Direct Mail Success by Life Stages
July 7, 2016
When Do I REALLY Love What I Do For A Living?
June 25, 2014
When my daughter gets married - that's when! In this crazy competitive business we're in we often find ourselves with budget constraints, time constraints, blah blah blah. Daughter #1 got married this month on beautiful Siesta Key in Florida. We did not have time enough to do all the things we thought about but we sure did some things we wish we could do more often.
Things we wanted to do but didn't have the time:
1. Flip flops with the bride and grooms name. That would have been awesome!
2. Sunglasses. See above.
3. Bride and Groom bobblehead. Not kidding. Groom nixed it. I was so sure he'd be with me on this!
Things we did that were great!
1. Amazing invitations.
2. Hand painted signs for the beach.
3. Custom "Save the Dates" with the bride and grooms pics at the Arboretum.
4. Hand fans! Yep, designed by the bride and awesome!
Before and At the Wedding:
1. Wesley Chapel Photography. If you have a wedding planned in Florida please call these peeps! http://wesleychapelphotography.com. Cannot express what an amazing job they did!
2. Sparklers! Heart shaped ones too!
3. Wedding on the beach and reception dinner on a yacht!
4. Great time had with family and friends.
Still to do:
1. Best pics on canvas wrapped frames.
2. Photo book. So many great pictures we are having a terrible time picking.
3. Other favorite pics for framing.
4. Not saying what just yet but we are doing something special for the weddaing party and family with regard to the pics. Keep you posted on that one.
5. Thank you cards. Must get with the bride on these. She'd be the designer in chief for them.